2019 Geneva Programme on Global Leadership
A general format: class room teaching in the morning, visit to international organizations in the afternoon, and group work in the evening. Weekends are free.
- “2030 Development Agenda and Sustainable Future”
Aug. 22 – Sept. 4, 2019 Geneva, Switzerland
Application Deadline: April 30, 2019
- 9:00-17:00 Aug 22-Sept. 4
- The University of Geneva Facilities
- Up to five participants from Nagoya University (Total participants: 25) When there are more than five applicants, there will be a selection interview.
- Approximately JPY300,000 (Airfare, accommodation during the program period & tuition). The Nagoya Univ. Alumni Association provides partial fund of JPY60,000 to each participant. The payment procedure information will be sent to each participant.
- Semi-formal & casual
Experts from international organizations and NGOs
Prof. Lichia Yiu, EdD, President, Centre for Socio-Eco-Nomic Development (CSEND), Geneva
Prof. Beat Bürgenmeier, PhD. , Emeritus, University of Geneva, Founding Faculty of the Institute for Human Ecology
Prof. Friedrich von Kirchbach, PhD., President, 1% for Development Fund
and other experts.
An organizational psychologist, she has designed and developed institution development platforms to support public sector reforms in Slovenia, Bolivia, Vietnam, Russia, China and English-speaking African countries for the different UN agencies and bilateral donors. Prof. Yiu has taught at different universities in Taiwan, USA and Switzerland.
- Application Deadline: 5:00pm, May 3 (Friday), 2019
Email for application: 2019GLPSW@gmail.com
- Nagoya University Graduate School of Law