In the Top Leader Talk, top leaders from industry, academia, and government are invited to talk about their roles, missions, and leadership, giving graduate students the chance to learn directly from them through lectures and discussions. These talks are an extremely valuable opportunity for you to ask questions and express your opinions directly to the kinds of top leaders you would rarely have a chance to speak to normally.
There are two ways to participate:
(1) Discussion participant: Able to put questions directly to top leaders and participate in the discussion.
* 20 students recognized as having attained a certain standard in an essay submitted with their application (first-come, first-served)
Essay theme: Describe what questions you want to put to the top leader on stage or what opinions you would like to express, based on your research about the top leader and related areas. (About one A4-size page)
(2) Audience participant: Able to post questions and comments while viewing online.
Schedule (Subject to change depending on the lecture)
Lecture (30 minutes) → Discussion (60 minutes) → Happy hour (30 minutes)
- Discussion participants can participate in the webinar as panelists and directly ask and answer questions during the Q&A/discussion time. During the happy hour, they can freely talk with top leaders about more casual topics.
- Audience participants can only listen to the lecture, Q&A, and discussion. They can post questions and comments, some of which may be picked up by the MC.
Click below to check details of upcoming events and to register for participation.
2021.05.13 (木) 東海国立大学機構名古屋大学 総長 松尾清一氏